"Self love is not a Luxury It is Our Highest Responsibility "
I am on holidays and decided to really listen to my intuition, my heart, and the little voice in my head that I constantly have conflict with. This is not in a bad way - it's sometimes easier to go home on the same route or take the same direction in life as it's ‘safe'.
But what opportunities are you missing by not coming out of your comfort zone, letting go of the fear, and giving it a go?
It could be a new business venture or travel to a new destination, starting a new relationship or work on improving the one you have, living a healthy lifestyle... so many things can be started today when we believe and trust ourselves.
When we are busy in our lives and always on the run. We get caught up with our life, are constantly on our phones, texting, carrying our laptops with us wherever we go and we don’t really listen to the conversations we have with our spouses, children, colleagues, even the waitress as she/he takes our order.
What would happen if we did?
What important message or appointment have you missed?
Have you missed a birthday/anniversary?
Missed a School function?
Or are you missing the most important thing is your life, just being you and loving who you are unconditionally.
IT’S TIME TO STOP missing opportunities.
This is what’s happened for me this week:
- I went on a drive exploring my new play ground and found a beautiful walk and new beach (been here now for 9 months)
- I found more walking tracks with wild life everywhere
- I met some women who are passionate about health and exercise
- I had been looking for a reject shop, went through a town, there it was - a big sign “Reject Shop“... I got what I had been searching for!
- I had a great meet up with my Business Coach and am learning so much
- I took a different route home - even though I was so tempted to go on my normal route - and went on this amazing inland road, with beautiful views and wild life.
- I was driving past a complex where I decided on the spot to stop and have a coffee and got a tap on the shoulder... I turn around and it is an old friend who I have not seen for over 12 years! He told me he and his wife live in the same area!
My life often gets busy too and we do miss opportunities. Sometimes we really need to just STOP and listen to our heart.
What will we miss if we don’t?
Don’t be a slave to your busy life, stop and reconnect to yourself and ask: what do I want in my life and how can I design the lifestyle that will nurture my heart, spirit and soul; that will give me the time to enjoy a healthy and abundant lifestyle with family, friends and myself.
Have a fantastic time listening to your heart this week and seeing what happens!
Love and Blessings
Join the List
Stay ahead with updates on my latest offers and content. Plus, gain exclusive access to my upcoming guide on coaching programs and services, tailored just for you!
© COPYRIGHT 2024
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Registered Nurse + Lifestyle + Wellness Consultant
Self-Care Mentor, Self-Love Advocate
Reiki Master + Facial Emotional Therapy Practitioner