I love teaching women to believe in themselves and live an inspired life. Reconnecting to their inner power- house. Learning to totally accept themselves in unconditional love. Watching the magic and impact it has in all areas of their life when they first forgive themselves and take the next step .
Seeing their eyes light up, in the ahh moment of "Wow, I love being me." Knowing they have everything within themselves. When you truly listen to your heart.
One of the first steps is to Get Clarity and focus on where you are and where you want to be.
Are you ready to:
- Stop the inner struggle of "Am I good enough to have all that I want?"
- Stop self sabotage - always finding an excuse not to start living or achieving your goals and dreams?
- Are you ready to work together in building your self esteem and self worth and watching the magic begin?
I was there once, I didn't believe in myself, I had no self esteem or self worth and lacked confidence. Attracting relationships that were not good for me certainly didn't help my confidence and more. No matter where you are in life taking one step can take you a little closer to where you want to be.
Here are a few steps you can take:
- Starting a daily routine, planning your day
- How would you like your day to begin? Depending on what your daily ritual will be mind, body or both.
- Do you want to allow time for meditation, walking or just time to be in the moment before everyone else starts to rise?
- Preparing the mind and body to reach and stay in a certain spiritual mindset will allow you the luxury of facing your day with a strong spiritual connection
- You may want to start with a good physical workout, this allows your body to recharge and revitalize after a good night’s sleep.
- Starting your day with a healthy meal
- Listen to your intuition and your feelings, your inner compass.
- When you are in touch and have the inner awareness of your feelings and emotions, explore them as this also brings you to true happiness.
Are you doing what you love? Another question to ask is have you discovered your passion for life, or are you letting distractions take you away from you truly want?
Giving you time to connect with nature has so many benefits both for one’s mental and physical health. Learning to take time to appreciate what's around you should be a priority - it's free and you will reap the benefits in all areas of your life. It allows you to slow down and be in the moment and look at the wonder of what is around you.
Be a tourist in your local area for a day and have fun exploring it. Let the inner child come out to play .
This is called Self Love!
Dare to dream of the possibilities of all that you want to achieve and lets get started on your biggest adventure: discovering you. Its never too late.
Have a fantastic day,