TERMS & CONDITIONS, Cancellation, Transfer & Services Agreement – August 2020 At Rosemary O’Brien Coaching Coaching I am honoured to have you join me for these trainings. I have found NLP and its applications to be life changing both for my Personal & Business and for my clients who have been able to change their lives and other people’s lives forever. We know with your commitment that this will truly be a life changing experience for you! As for the legal details, I have provided them below! In terms of legal obligations, the following cancellation and transfer policies will be enforced, and your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Cancellation and refund policy: I understand that I have five (5) days to cancel this agreement and have 100% of my deposit refunded. Thereafter, I understand there is no refunds given after 120 hours from the date of the signed enrolment agreement. I understand that if I cannot attend a training, I can attend the same training later within 12 months of the signed enrolment agreement. I understand that this covers the expenses that Rosemary O’Brien Coaching incurs in order to make the training a valuable learning experience for me. All courses & events are non-transferable to another person at any time.
1. To secure placement in my courses & events, Rosemary O’Brien Coaching requires either payment in full or an agreed payment plan with a non-refundable deposit. 2. If the Client does not wish to pay in full, upfront, then at the sole discretion of Rosemary O’Brien Coaching, the Client must enter into a direct debit agreement with a third-party provider, which is to be introduced by Rosemary O'Brien Coaching. 3. The Client may be required to enter into arrangement with third parties in order to allow for the services of Rosemary O’Brien Coaching to be provided. Any such agreements are between the Client and the respective third parties. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching encourages Client to review any terms and conditions prior to acceptance. 4. If the client defaults on a payment plan, all recovery costs will be paid in full via a third-party agency. 5. The client can amend their payment commitments by contacting Rosemary O’Brien Coaching via email or phone prior to the due date agreed.
Food and Accommodation Pricing on courses is for ‘tuition’ only. Food, travel and accommodation are not included in the event price unless specifically stated in writing by Rosemary O’Brien Coaching
1. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching provides transformational education in Neurolinguistics programming, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis and Natural Therapies to their clients.
2. The services provided by Rosemary O’Brien Coaching are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to counselling, financial, nor legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert. 3. The Customer agrees that Rosemary O’Brien Coaching may, in the provision of the services, ask personal questions and make requests for the specific purpose of reminding the Client of their own, previously provided, intentions.
If discussing personals issues may result in a risk to the Client, then the Client must disclose this prior to engaging the services of Rosemary O’Brien Coaching .The Client warrants they are medically fit to undertake the personal development program offered by Rosemary O’Brien Coaching. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching acknowledges that any personal information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in confidence.
4. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement, do not make public or disclose the Client information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence, unless legally compelled to do so.
5. The Client requests the services at his or her own risk. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of services purchased from Rosemary O’Brien Coaching.
6. The Client agrees that any strategies implemented by Rosemary O’Brien Coaching remain the intellectual property of Rosemary O’Brien Coaching and may not be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
7. It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Rosemary O’Brien Coaching by the Client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the services of the Company.
8. The Client is also responsible for the accuracy of their instructions and directions to Rosemary O’Brien Coaching. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements or inaccuracies caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or materials.
9. Rosemary O’Brien Coaching reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any task if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of Rosemary O’Brien Coaching and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by Rosemary O’Brien Coaching. 10.Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Clients. Notification will be sent to all Clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
Look forward to seeing you.
LET'S STAY IN TOUCH:
Hypnotherapist & Lifestyle Strategist ,Coach Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner. NLP, Time Line Therapy ® & Modern Hypnosis Trainer.